As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Basics #ad
2,000 Seeds Great for Outdoor Spring, Celery Seeds for Planting, and Fall Gardening by Gardeners Basics, Winter, Non-GMO Vegetable, UT 52-70 Variety Great Heirloom #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Perfect for small space too. This celery seed produces small, compact celery. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your celery seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us.
This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, adding food security to your home. Usa - all of our seeds, but you can save the seeds each year, open-pollinated and non-gmo, are heirloom, including the Celery 52-70 seeds for planting a home garden, grown in the USA.
Each heirloom celery seeds packet contains at least 1 gram of seeds approximately 2300+ seeds.
Cold tolerant -utah 52-70 celery can tolerate the cooler weather better than some other varieties. Trusted variety - popular celery seeds used by gardeners for years. Packets - each celery 52-70 seeds for planting vegetable seed packet outdoors is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Makes it a great choice for your fall, winter and spring gardens.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Green Leaf Stalk Celeriac, Tall Utah Celery Seeds for Planting, Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Minimum of 500 mg per packet. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family. Produces large bunches of tall, crisp and green stalks of celery.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Productive -- this high-quality string-free variety is a favorite of growers, juiced, and its compact habit makes it perfect for small spaces! Good eats -- utah celery has a light and refreshing flavor that is perfect when eaten raw, or makes an excellent addition to soups and stocks. Beautiful -- large premium packet of utah Celery seeds.
3. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Celery Seeds 2500 Seeds Tall Utah 52-70 Heirloom Non-GMO with Easy to Follow Instructions 89% Germination Rate Net Wt. 1.25g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- One of the most dependable celery varieties for home gardens with compact growth habit suitable for limited spaces! Great heart and root development, stalks grow smooth stalks to 30" tall with a crisp and tender texture.
You won't be able to go back to store bought after trying this! Gaea’s blessing is based in central texas, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA.
Apium graveolens - non-gmo, heirloom, open-pollinated, untreated. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. This is a very fresh celery and is much tastier than store bought celery.
4. Isla's garden seeds #ad
2000+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Celery Tall Utah 52-70 Improved Seeds, Botanical Name: Apium graveolens, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Good heart development and strong roots. Tie growing celery stalks together to keep them from sprawling. Recommended by usu. Add plenty of compost and mulch around the plants to retain moisture.
100 days. It also requires lots of water. Please post photos of your celery plants in a review! - Isla's Garden. Fertilize regularly. Widely adapted. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Celery is a heavy feeder. Celery seeds take 14 to 21 days to germinate and emerge from the soil. If celery does not get enough water, the stalks will be dry, and small. 11 to 12 inch, dark green stalks. Fantastic addition to your home garden! germination: The best way to germinate celery seeds is by starting the plants indoors in seed flats.
5. HipGirl #ad
HipGirl Chinese Celery Seeds for Planting-Light Green.Non GMO Garden Seeds for Microgreen.Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden-Chinese Cutting Celery Heirloom Seeds香芹,3g.3000 Celery Plant Seed #adHipGirl #ad
- Germination rate: 89%. Chinese celery is best used in dishes like salads, soups, stir-fried rice, stews, and noodles. It is very aromatic and has a celery flavor. Great hydroponic seeds too. We also carry other Chinese vegetable seeds.
Light green chinese celery 中国芹菜 grows quickly and can be continually harvested. There will be no tracking# for the shipment. Chinese celery gives a strong flavor to your dishes and makes a interesting addition to your fresh herb garden.
Can be used to make celery juice and celery powder. If it’s lost not received in 7 business days, please contact us for replacement or refund.
Maturity: approx. Row distance: 18-24". Heirloom seeds grown in the usa. Seed depth: 1/8-1/4". Same as spinach seeds, radish seeds and turnip seeds, celery seeds for planting are considered fall vegetable seeds Northern states / Winter garden seeds Southern states. Green cutting chinese celery seed apium graveolens var. Seed spacing: 2-4". Germination temperature: 50-65°f.
6. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Packet, 1000 Organic Tall Utah Celery Seeds, Everwilde Farms #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. First quality organic seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
7. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Delicious Celery Plants in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Tender and Crisp Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Utah Celery Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Nearly stringless - utah celery grows large 12 inch tall stalks that without the typical, fibrous strings that are so hard to eat in other varieties of celery.
Aas winner - all-american selections winning celery has excellent flavor and grows consistently without much difficulty, making it a favorite among farmers in the USA for years. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
8. Harley Seeds #ad
Delicious and Flavorful, 1000+ Nan Ling Cutting Celery Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Juicy, from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Store seeds away from children, dark place, dry, sealed in their packaging in a cool, or in a fridge. Fiber is a beneficial component of a weight-loss diet because it's indigestible and provides bulk in your digestive system.
Nan ling cutting celery seeds Heirloom NON-GMO Juicy, Delicious and Flavorful. Celery contains about 2 grams of fiber per cup.
Your cholesterol level, blood sugar control and overall digestive health may also improve by eating more fiber. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Perfect for weight loosing diet! celery is mostly water, which helps keep you full and hydrated when losing weight. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.