As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Z-Man Games #ad
Plaid Hat Games Aftermath: an Adventure Book Game, Multicolor #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Play as a colorful cast of mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, and other critters. Complete missions to improve your colony and unlock new perks and explore a ruined suburbia from the eyes of a tiny creature. Each character has personal goal in addition to the group’s main goal.
27 story driven missions and side missions. Engage threats in desperate combat, or try diplomacy for more peaceful solutions. Dynamic card play allows players to complete a wide variety of exciting actions. Number of players: 2 to 4.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
2. Rebel #ad
Nemesis Lockdown Board Game | Sci-Fi Horror Miniatures Game | Strategy | Cooperative Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 90-180 Minutes | Made by Rebel #adRebel #ad
- Experience the sequel to nemesis: nemesis lockdown is a standalone sequel that also integrates into the original Nemesis game and its expansions. Strategy board game: during the tense gameplay, run, you and your fellow players will gather items, and fight other species. New game mechanics: nemesis lockdown adds new characters and alien race to give players new character skills to use and new threats to face.
This standalone expansion retains the highly cinematic, semi-cooperative experience of the original game while introducing a lot of fresh new mechanics. At the same time, explore different rooms and use your actions, craft, each player will try to complete a secret objective that will grant them victory.
Thrilling sci-fi survival game: during the game, players will be taken to a totally new location - a secret base on Mars, represented by a multi level board.
Lockdown introduces a new multi-level base with elevators and stairs, and separate power and lights for each level. Average playtime is approximately 90 to 180 minutes. Additional updates include advanced computer actions, a CSS hatch system and a contingency procedure. Sometimes at the expense of others. Survive an alien-infested lab on Mars but beware of other players and their agendas. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling survival game is designed for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
3. Awaken Realms #ad
Board Game Expansion by Awaken Realms, Playtime 1-2 Hours, Cooperative Adventure Game, Strategy Game, 1-5 Players, Multicoloured, Nemesis: Lockdown: Stretch Goals, Adults & Teens Ages 14+ #adAwaken Realms #ad
- To play carnomorphs, void seeders, or aftermath characters in the Nemesis: Lockdown, you will need the corresponding expansions. During the game, players will be taken to a totally new location - a secret base on Mars, represented by a multi level board.
This space survival horror experience for 1 to 5 players confronts you with a new adventure that expands upon the established, immersive rules.
Nemesis: lockdown is a sequel to the acclaimed Nemesis board game. Nemesis: lockdown - stretch goals contains all the Kickstarter Stretch Goals from the Nemesis: Lockdown Kickstarter. To play the chytrids expansion, you will need the Nemesis: Lockdown or the original Nemesis game.
|Brand||Awaken Realms #ad|
4. Z-Man Games #ad
Battlelands Board Game | Post-Apocalyptic Surival Strategy Game | Fast and Furious Combat Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 3-5 Players | Average Playtime 30-60 Minutes | Made by Plaid Hat Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Post-apocalyptic survival game: battlelands is a fast and furious game of turf warfare that takes place in a land in which humans are extinct. Number of players and average playtime: this action-packed battle game is designed for 3 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Average playtime is approximately 30 to 60 minutes. Score points through claiming territories or secret missions! Easy to learn: the rules of the game are simply to learn and gameplay is fast, but strategy is required to to master it.
Now the animals of the world try to survive by competing for territory, food, and precious technology.
Strategy board game: send your fighters to seize key locations, or recruit even fiercer warriors who can help you turn the tide! Use your faction's abilities to play dirty and keep your opponents guessing your next move! Battle for survival in a ruined world: Combine equipment and unit cards to create the ultimate warrior.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
5. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Betrayal The Werewolf's Journey Blood on The Moon Tabletop Board Game Expansion, Requires Betrayal at House on The Hill 3rd Edition to Play, Ages 12+ #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Horror-based content: the horror game expansion includes 2 full-color room tiles, 5 haunts, a story prologue book, a scenario card, 4 game cards, 2 haunt books, and 4 clips. Haunted house mystery game: a mysterious visitor arrives at the House on the Hill.
Murder mystery games make great gifts: Strategy board games make great gifts for teens and adults that are fans of tabletop games. Requires hoth 3rd Edition game to play.
But beware! she holds a frightful secret and is not as innocent as she seems. Go deeper into the world of betrayal: Explorers are faced with life and death choices when encountering this stranger who can turn into a monster desperate for blood.
Expansion pack: expand betrayal at house on the hill 3rd edition Cooperative Board Game with the Werewolf's Journey Blood on the Moon Pack. Sold separately. Expand your miniatures collection: This tabletop board game expansion features a never-before-seen character in both human and werewolf forms, with a detailed figure and removable base for each.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
6. Rebel #ad
Nemesis Voidseeders Board Game Expansion | Sci-Fi Horror Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Adventure Game for Adults | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Rebel #adRebel #ad
- Do you want to know what it's like to be brainwashed by a Voidseeder? You are in the right place. Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours. New game mechanics: void seeders adds a terrifying new intruder race along with their detailed miniatures, tokens and specific Event cards.
Could you survive a fight with your own mind? Additionally, this expansion introduces Character Insanity. Randomized setup of room layouts, infection, enemies, combat, objectives, and more ensure that no two games are ever the same.
Highly variable: clever immersive rules include cooperation, bluffing and back-stabbing making each game an exciting science fiction horror adventure. This is an expansion to the nemesis board game: This is not a complete game experience.
Survival game: experience a new alien race with its own mechanics, new nightmare fuel monster miniatures and a totally new challenge in this expansion. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling survival game is designed for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. You will need a copy of the Nemesis Board Game base game in order to play with this expansion.
7. Portal Games #ad
Portal Games Cry Havoc Aftermath #adPortal Games #ad
- New mechanisms; leaders, Universal structures, scoring cards. 60 - 120 minutes average playtime. Huge support for the base game’s replay ability. Cry havoc first expansion.
8. CGE Czech Games Edition #ad
CGE Czech Games Edition Lost Ruins of Arnak #adCGE Czech Games Edition #ad
- With a variety of worker actions, and equipment cards, Artifacts, the setup For Each Game Will Be Unique, Encouraging Players To Explore New Strategies To Meet The Challenge.
Building a solid Resource Base Will Be Essential. Decks are small, and randomness is heavily Mitigated By The Wealth Of Tactical Decisions Offered On The Game Board. In addition to traditional deckbuilder Effects, Cards Can Also Be Used To Place Workers.
9. Rebel #ad
Nemesis Carnomorph Board Game Expansion | Sci-Fi Horror Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Rebel #adRebel #ad
- This is an expansion to the nemesis board game: This is not a complete game experience. Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours. Survival game: experience a new alien race with its own mechanics, new nightmare fuel monster miniatures, and a totally new experience compatible with Classic Nemesis, Aftermath and Lockdown.
Randomized setup of room layouts, objectives, enemies, and more ensure that no two games are ever the same. Highly variable: clever immersive rules include cooperation, combat, infection, bluffing and back-stabbing making each game an exciting science fiction horror adventure.
Do you want to know what it's like to be ripped to pieces by a gruesome Carnomorph? You are in the right place.
New game mechanics: carnomorphs adds a terrifying new intruder race along with their detailed miniatures, tokens and specific Event cards. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling survival game is designed for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. You will need a copy of the Nemesis Board Game base game in order to play with this expansion. Additionally, this expansion introduces Character Mutations.
|Manufacturer||Awaken Realms #ad|