As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Hoya Compacta aka Hoya Hindu Rope Available in 2", and 6" Pot Live Hoya Plant Air-Purifying Plant Hoya Compacta, 4", 4" Pot with 1 Plant #adGeneric #ad
- Blooms spring to End of Summer. Live arrival Guaranteed! Low maintanance & easy to care. Air purifying Plant. Pink sphere like Flowers. Live Hoya plant. 6" comes in Hanging Plant. Trailing Plant. Available in 2" pot, 4" Pot, & 6" hanging pot. Thick Green Foliage.
2. California Tropicals #ad
Unique Indoor House Plant Gift Idea for Home Decor, Living Room, Patio, Potted in a 4" Inch Pot Perfect for Beginners, Office & Outdoor Gardening, California Tropicals Live Hindu Rope Hoya Carnosa #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Please place it in a spot with bright, direct sunlight. Its low-maintenance and unique pattern will bring a splash of color to any home or office. Whether you're looking for a hanging pot for plants indoors or outdoors, we have the perfect pot for you.
Hindu rope hoya carnosa: our california tropicals hindu Rope Hoya Carnosa is an evergreen climbing plant. Potted plant: our california tropicals come in 4" pots for the perfect size for any decoration or space.
Houseplant gifts: a hindu rope hoya carnosa is the perfect houseplant gift for any plant lover.
Light & sunlight: our houseplant thrives in bright, indirect sunlight, making it perfect for any living room, office corner, or low-light environment. Outdoor patio plants: hindu rope hoya Carnosa can also be grown outdoors on a patio or garden. Its dark green, waxy leaves curl inward to form a rope-like pattern and make an exquisite addition to any home or office.
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
JM BAMBOO Pack of 2 Hindu Indian Rope Plant- Hoya Exotic 4inch Pot #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Soil: lightweight, well-aerated, fast-draining growing medium. Immidiate shipping. Easy to grow and maintain. Watering: water when the soil is almost dry during growth phase, infrequently during winter. Light: bright indirect sunlight is best.
4. Malibu Tropical #ad
Hoya Carnosa Compacta Live houseplant 4" Pot | Hoya Hindu Rope Easy Care Plant | Natural air Purifier | California Grown #adMalibu Tropical #ad
- This plant needs a fast-draining potting mix that is light and airy. A perfect gift for every Occasion. How do i get my hindu rope hoya to bloom? hindu rope plants prefer daytime temperatures of 70 ° F or higher and nighttime temperatures between 60° and 65° F.
You will not receive the exact plant in the photo but similar "Planter not included". These temperatures encourage mature plants to flower during the late spring and summer.
They can tolerate early morning direct sunlight for a few hours, but intense afternoon sun is a no-no. Water thoroughly, around every two weeks, so that water drains out of the bottom of the pot, depending on your climate. Bloom time spring, flower color is pink, hariness zones 10, summer, 11, 12. Anything below 50 degrees Fahrenheit will be a problem. Hindu rope plants appreciate consistent and warm temperatures.
5. BubbleBlooms #ad
Hoya Compacta Carnosa, Very Rare Limited Live Plant, Variegated Hindu Rope, Super Filled in 4 inch Pot #adBubbleBlooms #ad
- We have 3 main types of plants in our store, following these tips will ensure their and your happiness. Foliage should always stay moist. The plants are also very low maintenance.
Check our store to see all these types of plants and more like carnivorous, hoyas, and other wildly unique house plants. They grow amazingly indoors and outdoors. House plants are always healthy and gorgeous and it won't be hard to keep them that way.
All our plants prefer to be in a bright shade i. E. Not direct sunlight. We are very accomodating and receptive. Feel free to message for any issues or requests. We package and wrap each plant individually with the utmost care. Succulents and Cacti should be watered only when their soil is dried. There are succulents, cacti, and leafy foliage which are perfect indoor house plants.
|Warranty||All products purchased have a 7-day warranty as standard. The warranty period begins on the day the product is originally delivered. The warranty covers all of the items and conditions identified in the original listing. Some of the items specifically not covered by the warranty are loss and theft,accidental damage, customer abuse.|
6. California Tropicals #ad
2" from California Tropicals, Hoya Hindu Rope Non-Variegated #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- California Tropicals. Perfect gift for any occasion! Enhance Your Environment. This plant comes fully rooted in a 2" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive.
7. National Plant Network #ad
5.5" Hoya Hindu Rope #adNational Plant Network #ad
- Includes 1 hoya carnosa ‘Compacta’ in a 5. 5 inch grower container. Performs best in bright light. Mature size indoors is 2-4’ tall and 1-2’ wide.
Produces succulent vines with glossy, dark green leaves and clusters of waxy, star-shaped flowers. Typically grown indoors as a houseplant but can be grown outdoors in USDA hardiness zones 10-12.
8. Malibu Tropical #ad
Hoya carnosa Variegated Hoya Hindu Rope is a Popular houseplant Wax Plant Fragrant Flowers air Purifying in 2.5" Pot Ships from California Nursery #adMalibu Tropical #ad
- Repotting: hoya carnosa variegated prefers to be slightly root-bound, so it does not need to be repotted often. Fertilizer: feed your hoya carnosa variegated once a month during the growing season spring and summer with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer.
With proper care, your hoya carnosa variegated air purifying plant will grow beautifully and help to purify the air in your home. When it does need to be repotted, do so in the spring before new growth begins. Each plant is unique, and the plant you receive may be the same size or slightly larger. A perfect gift for every Occasion.
9. Rooted #ad
Hindu Rope Plant Hoya carnosa compacta 4" Wide Pot #adRooted #ad
- Sunlight: bright indirect sunlight. Some direct light is okay. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless.
Pets: very pet-friendly! Care: great choice for the intermediate plant parent. These rare plants are known to bloom fragrant, waxy, pink star-shaped flower clusters when well cared-for.
We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. Hindu rope plants have unique, crinkled leaves that grow in vine-like fashion.
This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. Pro-tip: if leaves appear limp or wrinkly, this is an indicator that the soil needs watering. Height of plant is approximately 6" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. Water: once every 2 weeks.